Made on a Mac with
Claris Home Page 3.0.
Blog engine: Samizdat,
based on PHPosxom,
based on Blosxom.
What is a weblog?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Fri 26 May 2006
Panel discussion, Sat 27 May 2006: 2pm - 6pm: "Jurassic Theme Park for Integrated Resorts?"
Category : talks
Day 3: Sat 27 May 2006: 2pm - 6pm
- Christopher Brochu - "The Myth of the Living Fossil"; or, "Why Crocodiles Are Better Than Dinosaurs."
- Panel discussion - "Jurassic Theme Park for Integrated Resorts?" Moderator: Peter Ng (Raffles Museum, NUS); Panel:
- Christopher Brochu (Department of Geoscience, The University of Iowa)
- Peter Larson (Black Hills Institute of Geological Research)
- Peter Makovicky (The Field Museum); Xu Xing (Institute for Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthropology)
- Leo Tan Wee Hin (Director, National Institute of Education)
- Ben Chan (Executive Director, Nanyang Technopreneurship Centre, Young Entrepreneur Centre).
Symposium details and speaker's background available at the Dinosaurs! webpage.
For earlier programme, see Raffles Museum news.